Crispy.best eaten warm.
- 100gr Butter , 100gr RoomButter
- 150gr Sugar Powder
- 250gr flours
- 2gr chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon of Instant Coffee or Mocha
- 2 yellow eggs
- 50gr grated chocolate
- 50 gr chasew nuts (finely crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoon of milk powder
- 50 gr chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
STEP 1 :
1. mix the butter,roombutter,sugar powder and eggs for 5-6 minutes
2. sift in the instant coffee/mocha, mix it
3. pour in the flour,chocolate powder and milk powder, mix it
4. sift in the grated chocolate and finely crushed chasew nuts.
Roll into walnut size balls for a more homemade looks, or shape they way you want it to, and place the chocolate chips on top.