You need to prepare :
-16 eggs (12 the yellow only, 4 the whites only)
- sugar powder 200 gr
- all purposes flours 200 gr
- Emulsifier 1 table spoon (optional)
- Butter 200 gr
- Vanilla essence 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
Step 1 :
- melt the butter on a pan make sure its melt but not watery.
P.S : re-heat it again before pouring inside with the other ingredients but make sure its not overheated.
Step 2 :
- preheat oven to 180 ' C
- mix eggs,sugar powder and vanili essence for a minute.
-Toss Emulsifier inside and keep mixing for 4-7 minutes (stiff).
- slow down the mixer while slowly pour all purposes flours and the baking powder inside.
- mix well everything
- stop mixing instead pour and stir the melted butter inside, slowly and make sure, it's mixed!
Final steps :
- pour everything on a muffins pan! Or everywhere you wants your cake to be on!
- place the almonds at the top as toppings.
- place them into your oven! And wait wait wait! Usually it takes 25-40minutes!
And there you go! Your delish cake/muffins are readyy ❤️
Kindly reshare,recommend and re subs our blog, we changed our web address, we lost our recommendations, followers and subscribers. It'd be nice to keep in touch and hear from you. Thankyou
- Annie Junita